<body>


Friday, February 13, 200911:56 PM

Rock Band FTW!

Eh, hi peeps...

I juz wasted one day today, supposed to go to my couzin's hse at 1 but woke up at 2.15.... Went his hse, watched him play this new game called Dragonica, then cut his hair....

After tt we played RockBand on his ps3 hahaha super fun la, i got 100% for my vocals on the song Dead On Arrival by Fall Out Boy... Awesome song~

Din get to play soccer though, cant play soccer wif uncle Joe as well, stupid work.... Never wanted to work in the first place, sigh.... If i din work, my soccer would be so polished now, but wif my on and off soccer, my skills getting rougher everyday, shld have pawned those guys at bishan court tt day, hands down (or feet down).... Sigh, too bad i can only work til lyk, end o' May? Hopefully, the poly soccer team or any clubs want me, I dun wanna give up my dream now...


0Comments

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-••-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•


Irasshaimase


YAA-HAA!!! WELCOME ALL YOU FUCKING DEVIL BATS!!!

Web Counter
Web Counters



Talk All The Cock U Want



プロファイル


Amos Ng, Zachary aka Shin
2NOV'92
Townsville pri sch, KuoChuan Pres pri sch, Amkss, Republic Poly
1J, 2E, 3D, 4D, 5E, 6C, 1/3, 2/3, 3/1, 4/1, E36M
Scorpio
Sports Freak
Manga Freak?
Bass Addict
Drums Enthusiast
Vocalist in the making XD
All in all Music Lover
BlackElementz@hotmail.com

Bandmates

Creme!
Haziq!
Joel!
Hariz!
Laura!
Joe!
Sherica!
Sonia!
Celina!
Sabriya!
LiTing!
Kyaw!
Pete Wentz!
Eerong!
Vampire Baby!
Edmund!
Jesslyn(ah ma)!
Eda!
Alson!
Hannah!


credits

Designer:
Mizurei's blog
Mizurei's skins

Picture:
The GazettE

Brushes by:
CS
Aethereality


Archive

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009