<body>


Tuesday, March 10, 200912:44 AM

BBQ!!

Sooo FUN my sakae dudes n i had bbq at my hse dwnstairs juz now.... only thing tt sux is the washing up hahaha... made my first fire even though it kinda sucked.... lol jhames organized some games for us too!
one game we had to throw n catch eggs to our partner, n with every successful catch, we have to take a step back.... in the end me and eerong won yay! thx to my keeper skills lol (nonsense)... mingfang caught the egg but it went splat on my sweater (coz she wearing my sweater)...
second game we had to find a coin , which is under a pile of flour, and we had to use only our face to find the coin... so yucky lol, den had flour fite... amos threw a fist full of flour at me, den i threw my game winning egg at him, lucky forhim, it missed lol....

played a lil soccer in the dark wif chong n amos, chong seems good i should play wif him someday...


0Comments

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-••-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•


Irasshaimase


YAA-HAA!!! WELCOME ALL YOU FUCKING DEVIL BATS!!!

Web Counter
Web Counters



Talk All The Cock U Want



プロファイル


Amos Ng, Zachary aka Shin
2NOV'92
Townsville pri sch, KuoChuan Pres pri sch, Amkss, Republic Poly
1J, 2E, 3D, 4D, 5E, 6C, 1/3, 2/3, 3/1, 4/1, E36M
Scorpio
Sports Freak
Manga Freak?
Bass Addict
Drums Enthusiast
Vocalist in the making XD
All in all Music Lover
BlackElementz@hotmail.com

Bandmates

Creme!
Haziq!
Joel!
Hariz!
Laura!
Joe!
Sherica!
Sonia!
Celina!
Sabriya!
LiTing!
Kyaw!
Pete Wentz!
Eerong!
Vampire Baby!
Edmund!
Jesslyn(ah ma)!
Eda!
Alson!
Hannah!


credits

Designer:
Mizurei's blog
Mizurei's skins

Picture:
The GazettE

Brushes by:
CS
Aethereality


Archive

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009